CIMD SV is the Group’s securities company specialising in intermediation services for institutional clients in wholesale financial markets.
It has been a leader in Spain for more than 30 years. The Company’s clients include the leading European banks and securities companies, and it intermediates all kinds of financial products, as well as energy derivatives, providing access at the best prices through state-of-the-art systems combining voice and data technology.
CIMD SV has developed an Organised Trading Facility (OTF), called CIMD OTF, which was authorised by the CNMV and recognised by ESMA along with only 16 other systems in Europe (13 in the UK, 1 French and one Spanish) to cater for European clients, making it the best alternative to international brokers from Madrid.
The Company’s clients include the vast majority of European banks and securities companies.
The securities company is structured into six areas:
• Interbank deposits in euros and foreign currencies
• Currency forwards
• Asian currency forwards
Reuters: Euro depo, Forward and LatAm. CIMF
• Repos and simultaneous operations in the Eurozone
• Private fixed income Repos
• OISs, FRAs & IRSs in euros and foreign currencies
• Volatility (swaptions, caps, floors, etc.)
• Currency options
• Treasury notes
• European government debt
• Other European government or supranational bonds
• Asset swaps
• Inflation-linked products
• Execution and intermediation of derivative financial products on fixed income and equities (futures and options). Listed and OTC products
• Intermediation in financing products; equity finance
• Executive member of EUREX and MEFF. Execution and settlement services in EUREX, MEFF and US markets
• Institutional intermediation of swaps, forwards, futures and electricity and gas options in the main European markets (Spain, Italy, France, Germany and the Netherlands).
• Members of OMIP, Meff Power and EEX.